Monday, April 30, 2007

New Sketch!!

Hello,
Man I am enjoying Spring :-) got to do the lawn and get some sun and then play with my puppy. Also we got to take long walks in the neighborhood and see whats what. On another note I finished this sketch for a new promo piece for my post cards and also a large card that will be handed out at the HOW conference. Yes indeed I am going to this years HOW conference my Rep has a booth so a group of us are going to go to represent for Scott Hull :-) This years event is in goo ol Atlanta. I grew up in Memphis soo I am excited to visit the south again. Ohhh also on an old note here is a screen shot of a clothing site (esselleonline.com) I designed and built :-)
well I am off to finish this promo piece and work on some other goodies .
-enjoy

No comments: