Thursday, April 23, 2009

TWO MORE GAMES

Evening,

Still busy working on two new games and a really cool educational interactive product that will hopefully go to market in 2010-2011 school year. Other then work I have been busy wedding planning well I should say being supportive to Amanda while she plans haha. I am designing and building our life site that will kick off with our wedding. I'm also illustrating a cute image for our wedding invites, so little to say I am swamped and kept busy.

I thought it would be great to post two more games that recently launched. One of which is SpongeBob SquarePants: Gary's Adventure and it has to be one of my favorite games. I got to handle everything from concept, design, illustration and animation. This was my baby for 4 months or so. Being proud of it I took some screen shots of it being the "Top Game" for the past 3 weeks on Nick.com and Spongebob.nick.com and its still going strong at number one.

The last thing I will show you is a game for SPAM (that's right the food). This was a lot of fun to illustrate, animate and brainstorm. Based off everything SPAM wanted and all the rules based around that property, I think it turned out great.

Here are the links to both games:
http://spongebob.nick.com/games/play/spongebob-gary/
http://www.spam.com/howto/game

Enjoy,
Stephen





SPAM:

No comments: