Friday, February 17, 2006

Finished Playgirl Illustrations!!

2/17/2006
Here they are folks!!

I finished these and just heard back they are all approved and off to to the pub.

Life has been great just working and getting more freelance I got a job for another t-shirt design and then a logo design for a company in LA.

I also did a design for someone that wanted a tat. the job was to design an image of this bird that is on the polish flag. He loved it and he is getting it inked this weekend I am going to try and get after photo of the design on his arm.

Other then a busy life with freelance, my day job has been going well I just finished up a group of illustrations for some posters for skin care for kids and then some icon art for a invitation to Chuck Norris's KickStart program haha thats right you heard right the legend himself chuck "kill you with just a flex of his butt cheek" Norris haha

The project turned out cool I will post the finished product once its printed :-)

Well kids I am off to make some more art and what not I will keep the posts coming I promise.

-Stephen





This is the Tat I designed for a client(its going to be inked on the shoulder):
Oh on a side note my personal life has become amazing, I love you Amanda :-)

No comments: