Thursday, August 24, 2006

Moving ohhh Moving

Hey Everyone,

I have been quiet about this till the day came and passed. I have moved to Milwaukee to start a new life with Amanda the girl I love. I also decided to be a fulltime Freelancer and gave up my fulltime job in DC.

I love this area and I am so happy. Things have been so good for me this year and my career. My Rep is a GREATTTT Rep and I see a really bright and exciting future for my career.

Well once I get all settled in our new place I will post more ills soon, but till then here is some pics from the set of Studio 60 the new Matthew Perry show. These pics are of my work hanging as set posters and artwork. Warner Bros emailed me about this and wanted 9 pieces to use for the sets.

About half of them will be apart of the set permanently.
-Enjoy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome man! congrats