Saturday, January 03, 2009

I'm Back 2009

Hello to anyone that still reads this blog lol. I'm back and I'm going to try and make this blog alive and updated as regular as possible, starting now.
So where to begin? I have been working and living in Minneapolis, MN for the past year and work for a gaming/interactive agency. Along with that Amanda and I have gotten in engaged a year ago as well. The wedding is planned for 10.10.09 and that will be our 4th year together.

With work, life and freelance things have been busy and hard to keep my mind straight and give this blog the love it needed. Now that I have a grasp on myself and my mind again I thought now is the time to come back to the land of the living.

Projects have been wonderful and fun this year; working on gaming, interactive sites and animation to list a few. Clients like Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Target, Spam, and San Francisco Chronicle have keep my mind and hands drawing away.

So I thought what better way to kick off this rebirth of sorts with a life changing event, with some of our engagement photos.

Please keep checking back and I hope to win my viewers back!!

Enjoy,
Stephen



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Stephen,

I am contacting you to see if you are interested in blogging about your wedding on the new blog community BridalBuds.com. We are looking for a guy to give his perspective of the wedding planning process and I think your creative voice would work well on our site. Please let me know if you are interested.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Benz
jbenz@weddingwire.com