Monday, January 05, 2009

What have I been up to?

Hello,

So some might ask what have I been up to that has kept me so busy. Well here is just a taste of all the fun stuff I have had the pleasure of being apart this past year or so. (next post will be interactive micro sites for places like target.)

Here ya go:

5 minutes to kill yourself 2 ( had the pleasure of leading all the assets creation, design and illustrations for this project also animating in MAYA at times.)



Kill Thy Neighbor for adult Swim: I was the lead Illustrator, animator and designer on this one. Its a button smasher but it was developed by HAM.

And then I worked on this concept that is being turned into something else. Its going to be a game that changes from shooter to action adventure. OneBluebird will be producing this one with one other title this year. Right now its for fun and just to have it built but I hope it will have a place to live.



No comments: